Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Well, that was nice.

I got a very sweet piece of fanmail the other week, from a guy who says that my blog is the "blog by which other nursing blogs should be measured."

Which is a lot like saying that mayonnaise is the condiment by which other condiments should be measured. It gives you a solid median, but there's plenty of room for improvement.

Still. Whether or not I agree, it's nice to get props.

In other news, Kelly (She Who Rocks The Night Shift) is dropping her blog, Time to Lean. I've replaced that link in the list with Shrimplate's blog. No, I'm not a disloyal bitch, just too lazy at the moment to re-figure-out the whole HTML thing. At some point in the future I'll add a list of Gone But Not Forgotten links--blogs that aren't updated any more but which still are worth reading.

Given that it's about to start raining again and that power this week has been spotty at best, I'm going to go eat a bowl of panzanella and hope my refrigerator stays on.

2 comments:

HypnoKitten said...

Could I have a link too? Or am I on some bad list? :(

I SWEAR, I don't have a TEAM t-shirt in my closet.

Feisty said...

Ahhh....Bye....Time to Lean