Saturday, December 17, 2005

Just a quick update...

I have now eaten five times and have not yorked (credit: Dr. V) once.

I think tomorrow will be ducky. Just lovely.

Tonight I actually ate half a burger and three french fries. Yay me.

Chef Boy looked concerned earlier and said "Six pounds in five days? You're going to waste away to nothing!" Considering that I still outweigh him by almost 25 pounds, can you not see why I love the man?

If it *is* my appendix, it'll just have to wait until Tuesday to come out. That's my final offer.

3 comments:

overactive-imagination said...

Glad to hear that you are feling a bit better. I hope it continues rapidly. Be well.
Dawn

HypnoKitten said...

Good to hear you're getting up and around. I usually find a diet works really well after some GI disruption - it takes a while before food starts to really look good again, and my stomach seems to get fuller faster. I guess when life give you lemons....

aww, forget lemonade, give me a good beer.

Just a little snarky said...

Is it your hospital's policy to keep the patient sedated once they prove they are a danger?

Also, nurses might call their local police and ask about a course in subduing unruly patients. They would make sure it's all legal. Just a thought.