Monday, April 19, 2010

Yeah, Dude. Whatever.

"You're really going to take all that? You don't need to take all that. You can always hang the bag up there, you know. Let me show you how this works. This bed turns in the middle, like a tank, so you don't have to haul it around. You're really going to do that? Why don't you do that this way instead? Here, let me show you how I tie the tourniquet. It'd be easier if you did this *this* way, rather than the way you've been doing it for nearly a decade. By the way, my way is always better than your way, and I am smarter and more attractive than you into the bargain."

And on and on and on, all the way to the basement. At which point, I heard the second-sweetest words ever:

"I guess you just want me to shut up, huh?"

I said, "Yes. Yes, I do."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love it :P

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Some people cant help but give friendly advice...

woolywoman said...

oh hell, a preceptor? why?

messymimi said...

Some people are lucky there is a law against murder, aren't they?

You have my sympathy, my brother-in-law, "The Mouth," is like that. Only about religion.