Monday, December 07, 2009

Things I need to catch up on, if I ever get a day off:

1. ACLS protocols. They've changed. I think I can squeak by tomorrow, during the megacode (is it just me, or does that sound like some sort of large Precambrian fish species?), but I really need to brush up.

2. Dad's new book. It got a good review in the Seattle PI. My dad has his own Amazon page! Wahoo! Welcome to the 20th Century, Sainted Father!

3. Cleaning the bathroom. The new mascara I'm using leaves little....flecks everywhere.

4. Buying a Christmas tree, dog food, a new curtain rod, a splashguard for the shower, and some dried beans.

5. Sleep. I must catch up on sleep. Five (or maybe six! They haven't decided yet!) days of classes this week will kill me.

2 comments:

Penny Mitchell said...

6. Email The Lotion Slut.

danielle said...

Info on the book??????