Saturday, August 27, 2005

Overloaded

Check this out:

Incredible cuteness during daylight hours

I would've posted the link to the one that comes from the National Zoo's website, but the traffic is too heavy for their servers to handle.

I have become a certified Panda Cam addict. Just now I'm watching Mama take a nap as Baby stretches and plays with his wee little paddy paws aaaaawww off in a corner skreeeeeek isn't he the CUTEST THING???

*koff*

Sometimes he makes noises like "rrrraaaar" or "urk" or "squeeee" and sometimes he barks. When his mother grooms him you can hear her slurpy tongue and his urks of protest.

Excuse me. I have to go pound my head on the desk now.

2 comments:

HypnoKitten said...

Stop that head-pounding! You can have one of your own. Go check these pictures out:

http://www.jengajam.com/r/Panda-Puppy

Anonymous said...

Holy hell, that panda cam is chock full of cuteness!