Thursday, October 28, 2004

Taking care of business

A few updates:

1. My rash is slowly improving. On the offchance that this could be pellagra, the plague, or alien invasion, I'm upping my vitamins and doubling up the Clarinex. Maybe I'll see the doctor; maybe not.

2. Faithful reader Mark has suggested that I do something called an RSS feed on this blog. Watch this space for technical foul-ups and broken links as I attempt that very thing.

3. You may soonish be seeing an ad on this very blog. Please attend:

It was my original intention to make this site something that maybe one or two people would read three or four times a year, after heavy doses of antiemetics and Immodium. Unfortunately, as with so many other things in my life, I failed miserably in the attempt. So much so that some very nice but probably not-too-bright person in Cyberland wants to link a site he manages to this one.

I didn't want to go commercial (as it were) at first, but damn, I can really get behind the site in question. I like the writing, I like the premise, and the folks there seem to be doing good work. When the link goes up, you'll see what I mean. I've no idea when that might happen; the person in charge of such things is just as laissez-faire about deadlines as I am.


No comments: