Sunday, August 01, 2010

In which HN turns into a design blog


This is the mirror that hung in the house where I grew up.



Details....



This is the mirror, with chipping gilt paint, that hung in the house where I grew up.

This is the mirror, with chipping gilt paint, that I'm going to paint, that hung in the house where I grew up.

This is the cat who scared me to death when he jumped on the mirror, with chipping gilt paint, that hung in the house where I grew up.



This is the mirror, with one coat of paint, that will hang in the dining room of the house that I bought after I moved out of the house where I grew up.





3 comments:

messymimi said...

Can't wait for the finished product.

Carisa said...

This reminds me of design of picture frame I saw on the Creative show on PBS. Looks like a great job, please keep us updated so we can copy your handy work!!! :)

Tonjia said...

beautiful mirror!!! please post a picture when it is hanging on the wall