Monday, January 04, 2010

In which Jo gets totally girly:

What Jo has in her hair right now:


What she's considering buying for the spring:

What astonishes her:

What makes her drool, drool (especially if worn with a simple white salwar kameez) (remind me of this if I ever decide to get married again, especially if it's in Texas in the summer):
And what she is wearing on her toes this very minute. It's considerably darker on than it is in the bottle.


That is all. I go back to work tomorrow; this girly-time is a necessary mental health moment.

11 comments:

AtYourCervix said...

Buy the dress! Absolutely!!! Love it!

Penny Mitchell said...

I was just formulating, "BUY THAT DRESS, NOW," in my head when I saw what AtYourCervix wrote.

So, you must by the dress, periodtheend, and I am utterly delighted that I had the same thought as someone cool enough to have the user name "AtYourCervix".

How did the coconut oil work out?

Uro*MA said...

I agree !! buy that dress!! Its absolutely adorable!! Love the color and i am not a big fan of greens!!

AtYourCervix said...

^5 Penny & UroMA! Great minds think alike, eh?

City Girl Marj said...

The dress is FABULOUS! Does it come in other colors?

GingerJar said...

Do the hair, buy the dress, wear the nail-polish...we all have to be girly sometimes!

Mary said...

Love that dress! I need a dress to wear to my God daughters wedding and that is exactly what I am looking for.

Please do tell where you found it.

love the nail polish too!

Halie said...

Love it! New year, new girly possibilities!

Jo said...

All: the dress is from J. Crew. It does indeed come in other colors, and some of them are on sale!

Crabby McSlacker said...

So I am the least qualified female in the world to offer opinions on fashion, but even I think the dress is cool.

Brenda said...

Buy the dress. I think I have that color on my toes and love it, except it's too cool here in Portland to wear open toe shoes or flip flops so nobody sees them but my. But I'm important enough to think they are great. OPI colors are the best.