1. Five posts from the blog which I particularly like:
2. Five things of which I am proud:
a. That I work out three to four times a week and thus can lift heavy things
b. That I started the prerequisites for nursing school at 30, despite feeling quite old
c. That of all my colleagues at the hospital, I only really have problems personally with one
d. That my dog likes me
e. That I can get pretty much anything to grow--outside.
3. Five things I'm a bit ashamed of:
a. My temper
b. My foul mouth
c. That I'm a beer snob
d. That I have a terrible weakness for beauty products
e. That every present I wrap looks like a mentally-deficient orangutan went at it with a chop saw.
4. Five things you'll never find in my house:
a. Miracle Whip
b. Far-right periodicals
c. Coors Light
d. A non-dusty surface
e. Anything you can't touch, use, or sit on.
5. Five things you'll always find in my house:
b. Toilet paper (I have a morbid fear of running out)
c. Brain drugs (ibid)
d. Lots of books
e. Dog and cat hair