2. Similarly, if you roll down your car's window and the quarter-inch-thick sheet of ice on said window sits there, and you are then able to punch a perfect cartoon hole through it with your weakened fist, you know there was a lot of ice last night.
3. Codeine cough syrup, while not as blindingly effective as Tussionex, is quite the bomb.
4. It also makes all the keys on your keyboard be in the wrong places.
5. If your hair hurts, you have the flu (this is the official word from the NP I saw today).
6. My temp is down to 101.2. This is better than 102.6 or 103.1. I am tired of sounding like a radio station.