Thursday, November 09, 2006

Addendum

I'm taking a moment during one of the commercial breaks during "Grey's Anatomy".

I watched it last week a little goofy, with Chef Boy. He had a nice bottle of Bordeaux.

I'm watching it this week sober.

When I'm tipsy on good wine, I like the show. I mean, really like it. It's touching, even.

When I'm sober, I throw things at the TV. Like slippers. And packets of ranch dressing from Sonic.

That should tell every non-medical person something about "Grey's Anatomy."

1 comment:

Rosey said...

I love Grey's Anatomy. I take it for what it is. A drama tv show. The reality of the show and what it is like on an actual ward are ridiculously miles apart. I am still waiting for a handsome Dr to appear on one of my placements as a result of years of watching American hospital dramas though! :D