Thursday, November 10, 2005

I don't wanna do your dirty work no more...

So I'll just do my own.

Anonymous comments are back. Both Mom and Vi had trouble commenting without 'em. The trouble occasioned by the rare anon troll is worth having their comments here. Mom, try the names I made up for you, okay? Okay.

Trolls: If you show up here, I will find you out. I will then put you on 180 mailing lists for sex toys that will follow you until the day you die. Alternatively, I will figure out which way you voted in your last local election and put you on 180 mailing lists for the opposite political camp. Be warned. I ain't doin' no Bitch, PhD thang here. I go straight for the jugular.

If you've sent me email in the last few days, I've not answered because (again) my Internets have been down. I've added Geek Nurse to the sidebar, more in appreciation of the Camera Whose Name Shall Not Be Spoken than because the Geek himself asked. Check it out. It's worthwhile. And it's the only Peds-related link I have.

My Samhain resolution was to post Grand Rounds links here, but I failed miserably the first week (see above complaining about Nonrobusto Mister Roboto 'Net access). Grand Round linkage will commence later.

That's all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you fixed this! I have been trying to post a few comments here to no avail: The "Post a Comment" link wouldn't let me here.

Glad to see you!

-ECL/SN

Anonymous said...

me too!

btw, that career consulting ad for physicians blocks a good chunk of the page in safari on a mac. Don't know if there's anything you can do about it but thought I'd let you know.

PaedsRN said...

Thanks for adding the link to GN. I'm not sure if pointing the link at Microsoft.com is an obscure Head Nurse in-joke that I'm not savvy to yet, but I'll play along ;)

I dunno how they would feel about being described as 'peds related', though I have often thought some of Windows 95 was written by 6 year-olds.

PaedsRN said...

Oh, I see what it is. The link reads http://http//geeknurse.blogspot.com. For a moment there, I thought I was being hazed...

Jo said...

Shit, Pedi! I'm so sorry!

The link is fixed now. My deepest apologies. I'm an HTML idiot, and require many medications and much moral support to even type // or : .

PaedsRN said...

No worries mate. It's wierd that this particular combination of characters sends you to Microsoft though. It's like, an evil strategy to suck extra traffic their way I bet.