Monday, August 22, 2005

Links o' the morning!

Several this morning, two of which I'm shamelessly stealing from HypnoKitten:

Eric135

He's a nurse, of course, of course.

March of the Platypi (Last Blog Standing)

Another male nurse, this one in the ER.

Both of these guys have much better stories than I do. *sigh*

Special Sauce

Who has posted here occasionally in the past. Again, much better stories than I have. Dammit. What is it with you people??

Sure Thing, Babs

She's on vacation at the moment. Go back and read the archives anyhow.

And finally, an old favorite, reposted here simply because I laugh out loud every single effing time I read it:

Dogblog

3 comments:

Special Sauce said...

Holy cow! Thanks for the link! Really, I think your stories are better- I miss working for the hospital. (And your bosses are insane, but it's not personal- so you've got massive points there!)

I can't wait to read the other links you've got up today.

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links! I love finding new blogs.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you don't know how much I enjoyed the DogBlog! Loved the captions to all the pics. It's like getting my 'dog fix' for the day!