Things you wouldn't know about me unless we worked together:
1. I wear thematic socks and sushi-print scrub tops on a regular basis.
2. I once performed the part of Rizzo in a stage production of "Grease". My rendition of "Sandra Dee" still brings down the house.
3. I have a bad attitude and a really foul mouth.
4. I have no automatic respect for doctors.
5. My air-guitar version of The Knack's "My Sharona", performed in absolute silence, is a huge hit with nursing students.
6. I walk 4.5 mph at work.
7. I'm incredibly clumsy. The physical med & rehab docs nicknamed me "Grace" after I walked into a room, tripped over the floor, bounced off a wall and two pieces of equipment, and ended up in the MD's lap.
8. I have learned to cuss in Greek, Russian, Armenian, and Italian in the last three years.
9. I will eat almost anything from the hospital cafeteria. (This alone ought to inspire both awe and fear.)
10. After three years, I'm still not proficient with the computerized order-entry system.