Five things nobody knows about me:
1. I'm a total snarky bitch at work, but I cry at "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." And "Cold Case." Hell, I just watched "The Princess Diaries" and cried at that.
2. I have no clue what to do with my hair.
3. I lived in a commune--and got college credit for it.
4. I know quite a lot about engines.
5. I often fantasize about having a high-precision rifle with a laser sight in order to get rid of people who bother me. The gentleman who garages his car downstairs (that would be a Pontiac with glass packs) is first pick.
Five things in my car:
1. A trash bag.
2. Two silver spoons I used to eat yogurt that I haven't brought in yet.
3. A security card for the hospital parking garage. Ditto the apartment.
4. A jug of laundry detergent.
5. A copy of the book "The Evolution of Useful Things."
Five things on my desk:
1. A small garden gnome with a basket of flowers over one arm and a bouquet of flowers in the other. My friend Jeanie from the 'Net sent him to me. His name is Alan.
2. My passport.
3. A cartoon of two snakes with snaggle teeth, one saying "Where *is* everybody?" and the other saying, "I have the *snacks* all ready!" with the caption "Your typical nest of vipers has an undeserved bad reputation."
4. A pair of speakers I keep turned down.
5. A jar of Carmex.